David de Haan, Dutch artist / photographer
I like to show reality. By focusing on my subject I want you to look more closely.
I graduated from the Photo Academy in Amsterdam in 2018 with my installation of ‘Paradox of dreams‘. I’m also included by GUP in their New Dutch Photo Talent 2018.
Van Oudshoornhove 28
+31 (0) 6 5316 3602
- Paradox of dreams, self published, 2018 (copies available)
- Hedwigepolder, self published, 2017 (still a few copies available)
- Featured in New Dutch Photo Talent 2018, GUP, 2017
- Langs de snelweg (Roadside), self published, 2016
- Photoville @ DUMBO Brooklyn, New York City, 2021
- International Photo Festival Leiden @ Singelpark, Leiden,
- LUCID, graduation exhibition Photo Academy @ Loods 6 , Amsterdam, 2018
- New Dutch Photo Talent 2018, group exhibition @ 5&33, Amsterdam, 2017/2018
- Het oog, group exhibition @ Photo Academy, Amsterdam, 2017