David de Haan, photographer
I like to show reality. By focusing on my subject I want you to look more closely.
I’m studying photography at the Photo Academy in Amsterdam where I’m further developing my own vision and style. I’m selected as talent by GUP for their New Dutch Photo Talent 2018.
Van Oudshoornhove 28
+31 (0) 6 5316 3602
Also check out Point of View Amsterdam. They sell some of my work.
- Hedwigepolder, self published, 2017 (still a few copies available)
- Featured in New Dutch Photo Talent 2018, GUP, 2017
- Langs de snelweg (Roadside), self published, 2016
- LUCID, graduation exhibition Photo Academy @ Loods 6 , Amsterdam, 2018
- New Dutch Photo Talent 2018, group exhibition @ 5&33, Amsterdam, 2017/2018
- Het oog, group exhibition @ Photo Academy, Amsterdam, 2017